- Jean-Paul Isroe
- Thomas Lütke-Kappenberg
Focus: project management, product development and production
As the director of project management and system integration I was able to make valuable experience in my time at Olympus Germany (1995 to 2011).
At MEDIK, my focus is on product development, project management and production. I co-ordinate our projects and therefore I am the first contact for concepts and their implementation as well as technical questions from our customers.
Focus: acquisition and control of sales
I have been working in biomedical engineering for over 30 years, of which I worked 11 years as the marketing director in Europe for Karl Storz.
In 2011 I founded MEDIK Hospital GmbH together with Jean-Paul Isroe.
As the CEO my focus is on acquisiton and control of sales and marketing. Therefore I am not only the first contact for our international customers and all interested customers-to-be, but also control the sales. My motto is: „Where there's a will, there's a way!“
Our sales team is the first contact for any inquiry and will be in touch with you during the whole project.
- Through many years of experience in health care and his multilingualism, our Vice president Sales Europe is the ideal Partner for our customers in Europe and North Africa.
- Jean-Christophe Bizon (Vice President Sales Europe)
- Our Junior Sales Manager is responsible for the market in Germany and Austria
- Germany/Austria: Hendrik Lüthje (Junior Sales)
Our project managers are on site and the direct contact for our customers. They are able to identify occuring problems very early and solving them quickly. Highest priority: punctual commissioning of functional rooms on the fixed date.
- Worldwide: Jan Garbers und Gordon Fromm
- Schwitzerland/Europe: Daniel Haas
- Middle East: Amr Abou Rayan und Hesham El-Hessawy
- Asia/Pacific: Adam Ng
Our technical draftsmen and project assistants will support the project team by creating templates, elevation drawings and 3D-mockups. Due there long experience in construction drawings they will be a huge help.
- Technical Draftswoman: Simone Ziemons
- Project Assistant: Franziska Lohmann and Meike Wietzer
Our Business Development Manager takes over tasks ranging from product management / product development over process- and quality management to concept development.
- Business Development Manager Daniel Wessel
- Junior Productmanager: Florian Wolske
There is no efficient workflow without professional support: Our assistants are responsible for a smooth communication- and work processes. They are the base of our project work and support the team wherever it is possible.
- Management Assistant Christine von Flottwell
- IT-Administrator: Jan Below
Marketing: Julia Hembry
- Sales Administration: Michael Fuchs
Our Export team organises the export of our products and caters for a smooth process of packing, customs and transport.
- Export: Mahdis Soltani
Technical Installation Management
Our technical installation management caters for a smooth installation of technical components like Laminar-Airflow-Ceilings, the lighting systems or the monitors and panels.
- Michael Füngerlings
Our engineers and technician develop the wall design and thereby the blueprint for later production and installation. Their accurate work is the foundation for the perfect fitting and adjustment of the glass panes and other installation elements.
Professionals at work also in the final assembly: Our experienced technician not only secure a safe and smooth installation of the products but also solve occurring problem quick and easy.