- Project Manager
Project manager (f/m) in full time
For our location in Memmingen, we are looking for a German-speaking CAD drawer for hospital interior design.
The scope of the assignment will include the following specific tasks:
- Management of the operational area Eruope
- Control of external companies, i.e. subcontractors
- Coordination of project schedules and resources incl. subcontractors, architects, medical planners, etc.
- Resposibility for defining exact scope of work, controlling of project budgets
- Continuous follow ups with customers and contractors for continuous optimization of the projects, incl. status reporting
- Monitoring of internal and external processees
- Implementation of MEDIK working standards (drawings, communication, email, etc.)
- Documentation using a project database
- Support of new employees, partner companies
- Close cooperation with Hamburg based project management office (PMO)
- Leadership skills
- Strong communication skills. Fluent English and French are mandatory, third language e.g. Arabic would be beneficial.
- University degree, preferably in the areas of construction, civil engineering, (biomedical) engineering or project management
- MS Office and AutoCAD-skills beneficial
- Customer and solution oriented thinking
- Strong team spirit
- Willing to travel intensively
For questions, please contact Ms Christine von Flottwell, Tel. 040 / 380 81 68 – 30. Do you feel addressed? Please send us your complete application documents online to the following address: Christine.email@example.com.
We look forward to you