- Project Manager (f/M) - Subsidiary: Hamburg
Project Manager (f/m) in full time
We are currently looking for a project manager for our team in Hamburg.
- Management of the operational area Europe
- Control of external companies, i.e. subcontractors
- Coordination of project schedules and resources incl. subcontractors, architects, medical planners, etc.
- Responsibility for defining exact scope of work, controlling of project budgets
- Continuous follow-ups with customers and suppliers for continuous optimization of projects, incl. status reporting
- Monitoring of internal and external processees
- Implementation of MEDIK standards (drawings, communication, email, etc.)
- Documentation using a project database
- Support of new employees and partner companies
- Close cooperation with Hamburg based project management office (PMO)
- Leadership skills
- Strong communication skills. Fluent English and French are mandatory, third language e.g. Arabic would be beneficial.
- University degree, preferably in the areas of construction, civil engineering, (biomedical) engineering or project management
- MS Office and AutoCAD-skills beneficial
- Customer and solution oriented thinking
- Strong team spirit
- Willing to travel intensively
Please send us your complete application documents to the following e-mail:
Mrs Christine von Flottwell, Tel.: +49 (0) 40 380 81 68-33; Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to you!